Monday, September 21, 2009

Daily Affirmations for Success


I'm a winner at life. Anything more is icing on the cake.

I am the only person that can stand in the way of my happiness today.

Everything I need to know I've already learned. I just need to remind myself.

I am beautiful on the inside and that is why I am beautiful outside.

Today will be an extraordinary day because I will make it so in an extraordinary way.

There are no such things as problems, only opportunities to improve the environment that I inhabit.

Real strength is standing by my fears, not hiding behind them.

It doesn't matter what anyone else calls me. The only thing that matters is what I call myself.

If I think it, I can do it. If I believe it, I can achieve it. If it is to be, it is up to me.

I can become a great thinker.

I can become a great friend.

I can become a great leader.

I can become a great lover.

I can become a self-sufficient person.

I can become because I already am.

All of the power embodied in the universe is embodied within me because I am a part of the universal consciousness. My potential is as unlimited as the universe is expansive.

When I look in the mirror I do not see the person that everyone calls by a specific name with a certain set of finite traits, values, and a relative worth. I see an eternal life force inhabiting a temporal vehicle with possibilities that are only limited by the scope of my vision.

I AM THAT I AM

I AM ALL THAT I WILL EVER NEED TO BE.

No comments:

Post a Comment