Friday, March 2, 2012

Hobbits for Romney!


Okay, so most of my posts on this blog are of a serious nature (with some humor sprinkled in because I'm all for suicide prevention). THIS POST IS ALL ABOUT HUMOR!

Take a look at the lady to the right of Romney (next to the red head). Wow! Looks like Romney has the Republican Party covered from cover to cover - from the Tea Partiers to the Hobbits. On a side note, look how hilariously shocked the guy behind her looks. CLASSIC!

What do you think this lady is yelling at Gov. Romney? Feel free to leave your comments. Politics should be fun so let's have some at Mitt's expense. Here are some of my thoughts:
  • "OMG! OMG! OMG! A real, life-sized Ken doll!"
  • "Mitt, look over here! I never said the staring contest was over!"
  • "I think he just saw his shadow!"
  • "Hey, Mitt! Look over here! (Sigh) How am I supposed to take your picture if you keep changing positions?!"
  • "Hey, that's my blouse...and my jeans!"
  • "Gosh darn it! I showed up to see a half white candidate and all I got was Mitt Romney!" (DISCLAIMER: I do not actually know what Mitt Romney's ancestry is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment