Saturday, May 18, 2013

New New Style

DeAngelo is my real name, D.Jones is my pimp name.
Damn, these Ho's is stalking me, man yo wife is insane.
Walk in the bar with empty hands, I don't need no Bandz to make her dance.
Molly got me tripped out, neon lights got me in a trance.
A couple ratchets flipped out, white girls with they hips out.
She give me dome while I'm on the microphone, cause she got a big mouth.
A day without my dick makes her sick,
Put my draws on, now she got an infirmament.
Flows dribble out like a point guard, 29 and in retirement.
Call my pants Sigmund Frueds, cause that's where I keep my ego.
That Desert Eagle got two infrareds, one for you, and one for your kin folks.
A college grad with the gift of gab, about to blow up like C4.
Put a blunt up in the air, coughing off that Cee-Lo.

This that new new style, haters ain't got shit on me,
With that Hermes model, no need to see I.d.
This that new new style, haters ain't got shit on me,
With that Hermes model, no need to see I.d.

Professors say I'm too smart to curse,
Bitch, shut up and hand me yo purse.
Give a fat broad merse, then drive her home in a herse.
I got that new new style, yo girl about to pop my child.
Cook my dinner like she Julia Child's,
cause the sex is so so wild.
Turn a MILF into a teenager, and a straight edge into a rager.
My whole crew is holding razors,
Named my .44 Jesus, cause that's my Lord and Saviour.
My rose gold chain, make 'em do 360's like Anderson Cooper,
After I get up in that pussy, I get up in that pooper.
Haters ain't got shit on me, so why you tryin to shit on me?
Sara Locke broke up with me, then I got bisexual with Becky and Bree.
This that new new style, haters ain't got shit on me,
With that Hermes model, no need to see I.d.
So drunk I need an I.v., pop a couple of I.b's,
This is death after life, that reverse B.I.G.

This that new new style, haters ain't got shit on me,
With that Hermes model, no need to see I.d.
This that new new style, haters ain't got shit on me,
With that Hermes model, no need to see I.d.

No comments:

Post a Comment